It's starting to feel like a farm here...

Monday, May 21, 2012

This past weekend we eagerly welcomed two new members to our family! We adopted 2 kittens from our good friends (who actually do have a farm). We were over there last week and had the most wonderful time. Here is a picture of my son on their zip line... He absolutely LOVED it!



But without further ado... Meet our sweet, snuggle loving "Minnie"


And our sweet, silly, adventurous "Daisy"


We fell head over heels for these two. Aren't they cute?? 


We have trouble putting them down long enough to let them explore and play. Even our good boy Seuss has taken to them.



It's so funny, my husband and I find ourselves watching them play. We just sit there and watch them like we're little kids. It's nice to have something new to break up the day to day. And I have a feeling these two will keep Seuss on his toes for quite a while.

I hope you all are keeping cool. It was 97 today here- *gah!!* And of course our air conditioning compressor died.... All I have to say is I'm so very grateful for fans! ...And popsicles :)

From my home to yours, with love,
Becca







No comments:

Post a Comment