An Angry Bird Card Template

Tuesday, September 6, 2011



This summer has flown by. I find that I've turned into one of those mothers who jump for joy when the school year starts back up. By the end of summer my 6 year old son was bouncing off the walls and I was hitting my head against the wall :) So now that I have time to breathe I am able to get you all some new templates to have fun with! My son just adores Angry Birds, but I could not find an angry bird card anywhere! So I just had to make one. It turned out to be much simpler than I thought it would be,
Here is the link to "The Bird Who is Angry" template.  All you need is red, black, yellow and tan (optional) paper, a stick of glue and a permanent marker. To make your card more professional use card stock. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment