My Husband's Birthday Extravaganza

Tuesday, May 10, 2011


Today, I'm taking it easy. This weekend it seems like I celebrated non-stop. Seriously. Friday night was an adult night out with friends for my husband's birthday. Saturday night we went to a hullabaloo concert with the kids. Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day with a nice walk along the lake....and then a nice dinner with the rest of the family. And last, but not least we hosted a neighborhood party for our friends with kids to celebrate my husband's birthday. OH MY!!! It's been a whirlwind, but I wouldn't change any of it for a second ;) It was lots of fun. I made my husband's favorite Bananas Foster Cupcakes to celebrate. Oh, were they yummy! There's always a reason to celebrate and a yummy little cupcake makes it so much sweeter. Who knows, maybe I'll keep the celebration going and celebrate Wednesday tomorrow.....hmmmm.....I wonder what Wednesday cupcakes would taste like!

No comments:

Post a Comment