An Amazing Escape

Friday, April 15, 2011

We are back! And we had a blast :) I have to say that if you have young children at home and are considering a cruise, Disney is the way to go. It is by far the best cruise I've EVER been on for kids....and I've been on a lot. Disney is magical! And they have thought of literally everything when it comes to your kids. When we went to pick our kids up from the kid area, they didn't want to leave! 


For those of you who've never been on a cruise, the views from the ship are gorgeous....especially at sunset!


We encountered a very active group of humpback whales. At one point they were 30 feet from the ship. And they were breaching over and over! It was so amazing seeing it in person.


While the kids were playing with Mickey in the kid area, my husband and I got to spend some quality time together. That alone was worth it!


My kids would look forward to the towel animals left in the room every night....Mommy looked forward to the little chocolates!


Like I said, the views are breathtaking. This is Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.


And a cruise just isn't a  cruise without a game of shuffle board while on deck :)


Disney knew how to entertain! From Broadway worthy musicals to pirates falling from the sky we were always amazed! The fireworks are worth keeping the kids up for. It was special and memories we will cherish forever.


It was very difficult to pull my 5 year old son away from this...he LOVED the water slide!


If you think you have to wait in lines everytime to see characters, think again! You are bombarded by them! They're on stage, on deck....we even chased Captain Hook down a hallway! Within 5 minutes of being on board the ship my daughter bumped into Cinderella (who is her favorite Princess) and got to take pictures with her.


The view from the "Adult Only" pool....my hubby and I spent a lot of time there. Pure bliss!


I feel very blessed that we were able to take our kids on this vacation. Disney is a bit more pricey than other cruises but I feel like the memories we made were worth it. It was so special for everyone! My kids had as much fun as I did and I don't think it would have been that way on another cruise line.... I'll just have to go on another...ya know...just to compare ;) haha! This undoubtedly was the best family vacation we've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment