I haven't fallen off the grid...

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I've actually been holed up in my garage...and kitchen...and couch. I took a mental health day so I could finally shake a little cold that has been causing me great irritation. In addition to that fun, I've been baking and working non-stop on my Halloween booth. Today I baked one of my favorite recipe's, my swirl bread.


I've also been forcing cardboard to bend to my will :) My Halloween booth is coming along quite nicely. Here it is when I was figuring out the general layout.



And here it is as of today... All I have left is the decorations and the roof. I can't wait to slip into my witch's costume and hand out cupcakes from my booth!



I have to say, I'm very excited for Sunday....but I might be a little bit even more excited for Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment